Sunday, August 21, 2016

FNSI Results

Always, always, ALWAYS I never get as much done as I'd like. Perhaps it's because I'm so tired by Friday after getting up at 4:45am through the week (and sometimes I'm up even earlier! Insane!) that it's hard to concentrate on sewing Friday Night. I always try anyhow because I figure that after my week, I deserve it! Which is what Friday Night Sew-In is all about!!!

So without further adieu, here's what I got done. I'll admit it doesn't look like much but it's progress after all!



What started out like this, then got batting and backing fitted for it. It wasn't until this morning (Sunday) that it got basted so just ignore that part for FNSI progress, OK?








After that tedious part of quilt-making (do you also feel that way??), I went upstairs to watch a little of the Olympics and see how our St. Louis Cardinals were faring. I picked up my applique and got four out of these six petals done. It's the beginnings of a Dawn Heese pattern that I've wanted to make since forever. Again it doesn't look like much but it truly is more than I had done before Friday night! I'll keep you posted on this one!

Have a great Sunday!



1 comment: