Friday, October 21, 2016

FNSI Tonight! (and Catherine Redford Class Projects)

I thought last week was FNSI until I checked the calendar. NOPE! So I knew I had a whole week to get my post together. YUP! Didn't happen and now I'm scrambling. UGH!

So here we go! Sign up HERE at Sugarlane Quilts, our hostess. Set some time aside tonight and don't forget to check on what others are up to at tonight's FNSI party! As of right now there are 22 of us!!!

We had a SUPER speaker at guild this month. Her name is Catherine Redford and she hails from up north, Naperville IL. That's close to Chicago! She showed us her embroidered projects and all I could say was, "WOW!" I was so happy that I was signed up for her embroidery class the next day. As if that wasn't enough fun, I decided to join in on the wool applique class on the next day after that!! Here are my projects. Catherine kept both classes fun, educational, and relaxed. LOVED BOTH!
 
   


Got my flu shot yesterday. Check out that Hunter's Orange Band-Aid!!! Doesn't help to wear it after I'd already been "shot"! Hahaha! Get it???!!

I'll check back in with you after tonight's FNSI and show you what all I managed to do!

Happy Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment