Saturday, July 22, 2017

FNSI Wrap-UP

Well, what do you know? I sewed all day Friday at retreat and then came home to make a quick dinner. After cleaning up the kitchen, I sat myself down to sew some more. Couldn't pass up the opportunity to put a few more stitches into my Mosaic project by Irene Blanck. After all it was FNSI!!!
Progress on my Mosaic consisted of 8 more leaves sewn down. Here they are:
Impresssive,  huh? This morning I sent myself right on down to my sewing space and glued the stems in place!

I just  now returned from sewing all day with friends again. I'm on track to  make dinner (after my cocktail, of course!) and then those stems are going down!! Haha!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend! I'll try to remember to take some pictures of my progress at retreat too!

9 comments:

  1. Lucky you with lots of sewing time! Your Mosaic project looks fun, that background is pretty neat :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great progress! Love your roses in your last post - that quilt is beautiful! Have fun retreating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Susie awesome progress,well done xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your mosaic project looks interesting. Love the background. Hugs, xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How wonderful to get all that lovely stitching time. Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog post also xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have sure had a stitching good time lately! So much accomplished too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely lot of sewing time there - this looks like an interesting project! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks an interesting project. I will be following to see the end result.

    ReplyDelete
  9. looks interesting. look forward to seeing what you create..

    ReplyDelete