Tuesday, December 12, 2017

On Ringo Lake Part 3

Man, this mystery quilt sure does cook along. So glad I decided to take Bonnie Hunter up and just do a few segments of each clue. You know, I screw up enough but can you imagine what a mess I'd have if I tried to actually keep up by completing every clue???? Just to prove my point, we were to make mirror images of pieced rectangles. I cut out enough to do 14 figuring I'd make 7 pointing each way. Well wouldn't you know I ended up with 9 and 5??!! Still equals 14 but definitely not evenly! Hahahaha! Check it out in the picture below:
I also discovered that I've mixed up my colors without telling myself! Ha! Where I was going to have green is now purple and vice versa. It's OK though because my screw up goes through all the clues so far so I'm good, just not what I had in mind at the beginning.

There are a lot of people playing with Bonnie's On Ringo Lake Mystery. Check out their combos right here: Link Up #3. It's definitely not too late to join in!

Keep on sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment