Friday, June 16, 2017

You Know What Tonight Is!!!

So happy today is Friday. Third Friday to be even more precise! Friday Night Sew-In!!! Wendy over at Sugarlane Quilts is a most gracious host of this monthly event. All you have to do is click HERE to sign up and party with us quilters! Party = Sew in this case. Lol!

And while sewing is a lot of fun in and of itself, it's extra fun to pop on over to the party goers and see what they're working on. As for my own plans, I hope to finish up my Becca Bags, designed by Lazy Girl Designs. You can check the pattern out HERE. I must confess that I'm very afraid of zippers but these promise to be a snap. I bought the pattern as a kit hoping that the extra bucks spent would MAKE me actually sew these up. I've had the kit for a couple of months now and tonight is the time to break out into a sweat (not really -- remember? I said they promise to make zippers easy!) and get 'er done!

Maybe, just maybe, I'll finish the bags up lickity-split and also get the chance to work on my APQ May UFO project! Yup, a little behind there! So, what will you be working on??

1 comment:

  1. Hi Susie cant wait to see what you did xx

    ReplyDelete