Thursday, March 29, 2018

Hexies Galore!

PYT Report: All of my hexies for the four borders are done on my Mosaics! Yippee! Put the last stitches in the last border piece this morning. Such a great feeling. Check out that gorgeous picture on the right. Two shorties and two long ones. Now to trim them up and attach them to the medallion center. The diamond borders are next and should not take as long. We shall see!

Thank you, Anthea at Hibiscus Stitches, for keeping us all on track with our EPP projects!

Thought I'd share a picture I took of Polly recently. I went to Wild Birds Unlimited and bought a bird feeder that sticks on the window. My cute little kitty discovered the birds eating and is totally fascinated by all the activity. Most afternoons I find her on that perch where she can keep a close eye on her new friends. *wink*

I plan on knitting this rainy evening as I breathe a long sigh of relief. My taxes have been filed and I don't have to look forward to that laborious process again until next year. Have a lovely evening!





No comments:

Post a Comment