Sunday, August 19, 2018

FNSI Update & Movin' It Forward

The weekend has flown by and I almost forgot to post my Friday Night Sew-In. Wendy, our charming hostess, reminds us to sign up mid-week of the 3rd week of the month and then it is our duty (yes, duty!) to post what we worked on Friday night and put a post on our blog. So without further adieu, I worked on the binding for My Big Gold Star. Here it is in my lap complete with binding clips: 
In case you forgot what the front looked like, here it is before it was quilted by moi:
I also used my sewing machine to make the label.
It's a little hard to read --
My Big Gold Star
Aka Miss Millie's
Mystery Quilt
Sue Hoover
Troy IL
2018

And now back to finishing up my binding ....

Linking up with Wendy at Sugarlane Quilts. Stop by to see what all of us worked on!

Also thanks to Em for weekly catch-ups on her Movin' It Forward link, to which I'll be linking up, of course. The girls here are incredibly talented also and you can see what they've been up to this past week by clicking here

No comments:

Post a Comment