Monday, December 10, 2018

Movin' It Forward Monday

Just a quick post for Movin' It Forward Monday. Em and the girls have been busy this week and I think you'll enjoy seeing what we've all been up to lately. Check it out at the link above.

It's been VERY COLD here in the Midwest lately. I've taken my dog on her walk for several mornings in a row when the temps were in the teens. The wind, of course, makes it all the worse but we put one paw in front of the other and keep at it. Several miles later we're grateful to return to a warm home. Here's a couple pictures of Gracie on the frozen tundra, as I like to say. Loved the blue sky this morning.

While I have been busy sewing a little on this and that -- no, I haven't jumped on the Good Fortune wagon -- the biggie for me this week was working on this:

Pretty sure this wall paper needs to go and needs to go NOW! I set to work on the first wall the other day. After an hour or so, it looked like this:

This wall has been completely stripped of the wall paper and the baseboard & plug plate replaced. I need to decide what color paint to use on the lower half and check into chair railing. Check out that burgundy red -- that's the color the top portion of the walls were in the entire dining room and down the front hall. Way too dark for me!

Busy week as tomorrow is my guild's Christmas party, a doctor appointment Wednesday followed by putting Mom's Christmas lights up, Rosemary's Tips & Techniques on Thursday, and TAS meeting Saturday. So much fun!! Livin' it!

No comments:

Post a Comment