Monday, June 20, 2016

Well, I am cooking along yet not getting much accomplished this month. My daughter came in from Alexandria VA for 10 days and I leave a week from today for Denver. My niece from NC has a softball event so she, my sister-in-law, my mother, and I will be driving to CO a week from today. There's a million things to get caught up on between now & then. Wonder how many quilt stores I can talk the non-quilters into stopping to visit???? Row-by-Row has begun and I may need an excuse to browse! (Like I need an excuse!)

I can say that I totally missed out on FNSI last Friday night but I did manage to get the binding, hanging sleeve, and label on this one sometime last week:


And just in time for 4th of July!


This is side #2 for the sheep doorstop. Progress has been made but it's definitely not finished.

I have nothing more to share at this point. See you when I return from Colorado for 2 days before heading out to quilt retreat! I hope to have LOTS to share then!

Enjoy the rest of June and stay cool!


1 comment: