Sunday, July 24, 2016

FNSI Update

Of course I didn't get as much accomplished as I wanted during FNSI.
However, I did manage to change this:
To this:
So how will I finish this? The four seed packet blocks are narrower than the scene blocks. I like the look of yellow to add width but then what? And which yellow? No doubt I'll be pulling out my graph paper and trying to figure this one out!

In the meantime, I also need to figure out how much fabric I need for borders on a quilt I finished at retreat last weekend. I had won a jelly roll while in Denver earlier this month and completed the center of a lap-sized quilt. I do believe I'll be donating this quilt to West Virginia. A fellow guild quilter put out a plea for quilts to be donated to her hometown that suffered so much during the recent flooding!

Have to run! Got a date with my graph paper!
Ta! Ta! for now!

5 comments:

  1. Love the stitcheries and the new colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a transformation! A good night's work :-) Hope you're having some success with your graph paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the like the light yellow. And, is that April Cornell fabric I spy? Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete