Wednesday, December 6, 2017

On Ringo Lake, Part 2


So far, so good. I am keeping up with the clues, if you can call it that. Again I only did a few of Clue #2 but I'm really liking what I see so far in the link-ups. Some of the quilters have been arranging their clues in interesting block formations. Hmmmm .... are they on the right track OR has Bonnie thrown them a curve? We'll see as the journey progress. If you'd like to see what others have been up to, LINK HERE!

In the meantime, here are my Clue #2 blocks: Flying Geese!


On a side note, look at this gorgeous beauty who has been showing up on our own pond lately! I think I'll call him Ringo because his timing is perfect. This is the 2nd day (not in a row, though) that he's made an appearance. I haven't seen him in a couple days but that doesn't mean he's not around. He could just be hanging out at the other pond in our subdivision.

Wherever he is, I hope he's having a wonderful day and I wish the same for you. Let's sew!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment