Thursday, December 28, 2017

On Ringo Lake Part 5

In between Christmas & today, we said good-bye to our daughter. It's always sad to see her go but I'm happy to see how much her kitties welcome her home. Sarah has her own life and I'm happy that she shares what time she can with us. She also always welcomes us when we visit her.

I put together a bit of On Ringo Lake Part 5. It was a re-run of Part 2 only using a different color. Perfect because life is busy enough this time of year.
Linking up with Bonnie HERE . It's amazing how far all us On Ringo Lakers have come. I think we're all looking forward to seeing how this mystery is going to come together. Looking good!

This post is short & sweet. I'm off to a Mid-Way Between Christmas & New Year Party!

Keep on sewing!

PS I started updating my blog for the new year. It's a work in progress and sure to change over the next couple of days!

No comments:

Post a Comment