Saturday, January 20, 2018

First FNSI of 2018

Oh! How I missed you! I haven't participated in FNSI since November. December was just too wild with company and the holidays. It's time to enjoy Friday Night Sew-Ins again! Sugarland Designs is so wonderful to keep this monthly happening organized. Thank you, Wendy!!!

As I was planning to do, I embroidered on my Spring wall hanging. I apologize for the lousy pictures. The stitchery is a very pastel, variegated thread and barely shows up in the photos. I'm wondering if I should have just stitched this design on white so we can appreciate all the tiny, tiny stitches. Oh well, right? This is the before picture:
 And this is what I got done. See the bottom right-hand corner in the first picture has no thread nor does the middle bunny. Now it is all done. There is some piecing left to do on this project and then the quilting. Check out my project at the top: That's the Winter version. This is the Spring version. It'll be done before you know it! 
At the very least, it'll be done before Spring!

Keep on sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment