Thursday, March 10, 2022

I Like Thurs #67

Happy Thursday to all! My first like this week has to be my sister! She arrived here in IL from TX yesterday for a visit. Sunday we leave together for a retreat! Definitely a HUGE like!

I received this picture the other day. My son & daughter-in-law traded Brody in for a hamster. Hahaha!

Other good news, Brody's brother Jacob is progressing well in utero. He's supposed to make his debut the end of next month.

While walking Gracie, I spied this unusual smoke plume. I don't think it could be from the refineries but it was a clear day so maybe.

And speaking of refineries, I'm so glad I filled up my car recently. I thought $3.,75/gal was so awful, I took a picture of my "bill".

Yesterday my husband was thrilled to find a pump only charging $4.19/gal. Ugh! Enough of that, this post is about LIKES!

Yesterday I spied a couple of bathing beauties through my kitchen window. Seeing sights like this always makes me chuckle.

Here's hoping you can find a chuckle or two this week. I'll be linking up with LeeAnna on Not Afraid of Color to share my weekly likes. Maybe you'd like to come along too to see what other folks share!

6 comments:

  1. How nice to have a visit from family! I’m sure you’ll both enjoy your retreat! Your grandson is so cute! Is there a mischievous glint in his eyes? 😊Love the photo of the smoke plume…not sure if it’s a cloud, but it sure is pretty! I love our Kitty, but miss the birds hanging out in our yard! Thank you for the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susie! How simply fab that your sister can come for a visit and that you two can enjoy a retreat together! Oh, those birdies are so sweet. I've noticed that when I exit the school building for the day, a large tree nearby is just full of birdies. They're all chirping away as if trying to out chirp each other. It's such a welcome sound! {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. we must withstand the gas prices for the time being right? thanks for making me smile today

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that your SIL is visiting, and you get to go retreating together! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scrolling backwards through your posts - and find you are paying $4.00++ for petrol - we are all complaining in Australia about it hitting $2.00+ a litre - and 1 litre is .22 of a US gallon . . .so that makes our petrol about $11.00 a gallon!!!!

    ReplyDelete