Saturday, January 19, 2019

Retreat Happiness

Short post because I'm at quilt retreat. YAY!!!

Tiny Tuesday was the most adorable little kitty block that finished at 4". I added my background border and here she is.
Adorable!!!

This is also the first meeting for the Bloom SAL. Check out the other Bloomers HERE. Looks like we're off to a good start. I prepped the pieces for the first three blocks. After all, I was off to retreat and figured I'd be able to work on them there. I got the pieces "basted" down and have started the applique. Here's a picture of the three prepped & basted blocks.
Since then, I've already appliqued the first block completely and started the second. I'm hand appliqueing them and really enjoying the process.

Before leaving, I did manage to finish up this little wool applique pillow.

Linking up with Angela with Scrap Happy for Tiny Tuesday and Cheryl at Gone Stitching for Bloomers SAL and Wendy at Sugarlane Quilting for FNSI

1 comment:

  1. Love your first three Bloom blocks! And the cute kitty block.

    ReplyDelete