Thursday, December 14, 2023

I Like Thursday #131

Hope to make a quick I Like Thursday post. With Christmas around the corner I for sure wanted to share a "Grandsons with Santa" picture and this one just cracks me up. I LOVE IT!!!


At the risk of making Jacob look like he's on the "naughty list", here's a picture of Gracie "greeting" the Amazon driver. I'm surprised she's not pressed up hard against the glass! Of course she feels like she's doing her job of protecting us from danger. Definitely going on the "naughty list"! Hahaha!
I finished my two Twilight Stars blocks for this week. That definitely makes me very happy. I've got 6 weeks to make up to be entirely caught up. I'll get there one day! This has been a fun QAL with Primitive Gatherings.

I've tried a few new recipes. First one was this Cheddar Bacon Quiche with Spinach from What's Gaby Cooking. It was good and we would like  more spinach and I would definitely make sure to "finely chop" it even better next time.

Last night I made this Cheese and Sausage Quiche from Southern Living. Easy and delicious! Definitely on a quiche kick!

Another easy and delicious dinner was this Tuna Noodle Casserole from Mary Berg on Food Network. I made a half-batch and cooked it in an 8"x8" dish. It worked perfectly. I also only used potato chips on top, no extra cheese as Mr. H is not a big cheese-lover. Definitely would recommend it.

A hearty dinner another night was this One-Pot Florentine Pasta from our local grocery store, Schnucks. We loved it and would've loved it even more with more spinach! Two cups of fresh spinach was just not enough. Can hardly believe we would like it more healthier! Ha!

There you go! No excuses for not making a delicious, homemade dinner. Next week I may have a couple of dessert recipes. Stay tuned!

I'm linking up with LeeAnna at Not Afraid of Color to share these good things and to see what others are also sharing. I hope you have a great week!




3 comments:

  1. that baby! and good puppy!
    we've put a package of fresh spinach on to cook and it disappears into 2 spoonfuls. Tastes wonderful but so little of it
    happy Christmas to you
    LeeA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those blocks - so pretty and the colors pop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The grandsons are so cute with Santa! (Even if the little guy wasn't very happy...) Your blocks are looking great, and some yummy meals, too!

    ReplyDelete