Saturday, January 4, 2020

Scrappy Saturday #1

Today starts the first Scrappy Saturday of 2020! and, while I didn't start anything specifically with the color of the month (green), I did play with some scraps of green!



I made these blocks since January 1. They finish 3" so they're quite tiny. The project is a mystery sew-a-long through Suzn Quilts and it should finish about 12". Today will be day 10 of 12 but you can find all the clues right here. Susan is a wonderful teacher/designer so I'm very confident that I won't be disappointed.

I'm off to walk the dog and get ready for our monthly TAS meeting. Have a good weekend!

UPDATE: TAS  had some beautiful show 'n' tell this morning. We also had a make & take project -- a cute little needle book. Just finished it up here at home.

Adorable! Thank you goes out to our "Fearless Leaders", Dana & Katie!


Linking up with Angela at SoSrappy for Scrappy Saturday!


8 comments:

  1. May not be your RSC project, but you used the Color of the Month. Good job!! I'm saving those patterns to make my 12 Days of Christmas Mystery later. Looking forward to seeing the reveal!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your 12 Days of Christmas blocks are so cute! I never did make any, but it's been fun following along to see what each dsy's block is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Christmas blocks are lovely. The needle book is cute. Can never have enough of those!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never to early to work on next year's Christmas gifts! And the little needlebook is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your Christmas blocks! They are so nicely pieced. A needle book is such a good idea, especially when made of wool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your Christmas blocks, and the very cute needle book!

    ReplyDelete