Monday, July 22, 2019

Movin' It Forward & Random Happiness

Hooray! It's Monday which means time to share what I've been Movin' Forward. The sweater I'm knitting for Brody (which is also a Camp Loopy project) now has both sleeves and all but one tail has been sewn in. Ta! Da!
Just need to finish the neckline.

I also finished up my circus clown embroidery.
Next up I've picked out the roller skating bear and I'm going to embroider him in bright orange. Color is what it's all about!

I mentioned earlier that I'd finished my UFO for this time period. It's a challenge run by my LQS, OSew Personal. They're a friendly group and I relish any challenge that gets me moving on projects already started. Here's the picture.
It's quite a fun baby quilt at 33"x36". There are all kinds of I Spy fabrics. Check it out here.
I Spy a giraffe, birds, puppies, a rainbow, and flowers just in this one small corner. FUN!!! Now I'm considering a border and how I plan on quilting it. Needs a little thought.

The other day on my walk, I saw this really neat spiderweb with the sun shining on it. The sunbeams were coming through the slats of the fence. Very cool!

Yesterday we celebrated the last day of HOT TEMPS with a batch of homemade vanilla ice cream. Just look at all that deliciousness swirling around. We love the Pioneer Woman's Vanilla Bean Ice Cream recipe.
And of course a random shot of my happy grandbaby. Have a great week!

Linking with Em's Scrapbag to share what I'm Movin' Forward. Lots of fabulous projects going on at her blog. Check it out!

4 comments:

  1. What a great idea to use novelty I-spy fabrics for the lozenge quilt! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my mom's ice cream recipe but haven't made it in years. What a great idea! Love that grand baby photo! He is a cutie! I got a new one today (grand baby).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little one is gOrgeOus... love the smile...xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun variety of projects you're working on! Love your GS's photo!

    ReplyDelete