Saturday, December 28, 2019

12 Days of Christmas

No, I couldn't help myself. In the middle of binding Tiny Tree ....
I've started another tiny mystery. Called 12 Days of Christmas, it's being brought to us by Suzn Quilts. There will be twelve 3" blocks given out daily. It started on December 26 so it's not too late to start. My blocks ....

If you'd like to hop into this 12"-ish project, you can find directions on SewingWithSusan  on Facebook or on her blog Suzn Quilts. It's fun -- join us!

Linking up with Angela on the last Scrap Happy Saturday of 2019!

4 comments:

  1. Your Tiny Tree turned out SEW cute!! Thanks for sharing the 12 Days of Christmas QAL. Off to check it out...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are such cute blocks, and very tempting! I still have Christmas scraps to use, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete