Saturday, June 6, 2020

Friday Night with Friends June #1

Last night was the first of 2 Friday Night with friends. I am so happy Cheryll of Gone Stitching hosts this as it helps to keep me on track PLUS I get to see what my friends are also doing. You should visit to see too!

I really been getting a lot of Eva Grace done. It's an applique project by Irene Blanck and I think it's beautiful! I hate the reason I'm getting so much done: My DH has been having plenty of issues lately with his tubes which he acquired after his surgery's correction on April 10th. This morning at the ER was no exception. Two hours of great progress but crappy reason. Anyway I'll share a picture when I get a chance.

What I did work on last night was Bloomtopia. It progressed from this:
To this:
I would like to also mention that yesterday marks one whole year for my being a Grammy!
We'll be doing a Face Time at cake time. Obviously due to DH's health issues we were unable to attend the party. There's always next year but I'm sure we'll be visiting again before then.

Until next time .... have a great week. Now go wash down your counters!

8 comments:

  1. OMG! A whole year old?! I love your Bloomtopia cross stitch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations with your grandson, hope you can hug him soon. Beautiful cross stitch you are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bloomtopia is looking great. Sorry to hear your husband is having problems - do hope they are sorted soon. Great picture of your grandson. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Susie well done on your beautiful work and happy birthday to your handsome grandson,hope your hubby feels better soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good progress on the cross stitch. Healing wishes to your hubby and happy birthday to the birthday boy. Enjoy that virtual cake.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful progress on your cross stitch, I hope your hubby is much better soon. Happy birthday to your grandson.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful progress on your cross stitch... AnD your GS is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete