Saturday, June 13, 2020

June FNwF Part 2

So here we are again on a Friday. Many thanks to Cheryll for getting us together again for a 2nd Friday Night with Friends this month. The ladies and I have been very busy and you can see the amazing works right HERE. Really! You should pop on over and just take a peek!

I started sewing early today because I know I'm sewing with friends from all over the world, including Australia which is many hours ahead of us. What did I sew? Winnie the Pooh!
I am sewing with Quilting Gail and making a Winnie the Pooh quilt. There will be blocks of his friends too -- Piglet, Eeyore, and Tigger too! I have my pieces cut for Piglet and we'll start sewing him tomorrow. I just love Sew-a-Longs! (Bet you never would have guessed, right?)

I've also been working on Eva Grace. I started this a year (or more ago) and somehow it got put aside. The pattern is by Irene Blanck and this is the applique block in the middle. I get lots of compliments on the beautiful vase.
This picture was taken before I finished the leaves. I'm working on the purple & orange flowers now.

Bloomtopia, the cross-stitch project available from Fat Quarter Shop, is coming along too. In the bottom left corner I finished the grass below the flowers and their centers. Now I am all set to get the next installment on June 15th.
So what's happening in your world? I hope you've been doing something that makes you happy!

3 comments:

  1. Lots of progress on multiple fronts. Pooh is too fun, your vase is looking elegant and the cross stitch is very pretty. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your projects are so pretty! I love the winnie the pooh block.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola Susie! Cuántas cosas hermosas las que estás haciendo. Te felicito. Recibe un abrazo venezolano!

    ReplyDelete