Thursday, December 2, 2021

I Like Thursday #57

 One week after Thanksgiving and I'm still smacking my lips. I like turkey, dressing, jalapeno cranberry relish, and broccoli. I also like to celebrate fancy dinners with candles on the table.

I also like Bonnie Hunter's annual mystery quilt. This year she is calling the quilt Rhododendron Trail and the first clue dropped last Friday. The next clues will appear each Friday right through the holidays, finishing up usually towards the end of January. I added her button & link on my right sidebar so click there if you're interested.

Our weather turned very enjoyable right after Thanksgiving and folks in the neighborhood have started dressing up their yards for Christmas. I especially like this ginormous snowman!

My son got his Christmas decorations up over the holiday weekend too. I'm sure Brody likes it!
Holidays are always a good time to catch up with far-away-family. My niece called to wish us all a Happy Thanksgiving and shared the new member of her family. Meet Mac!

I'll bet Gracie would love to meet Mac!

I'm joining LeeAnna and friends at Not Afraid of Color, sharing things that we've liked over the past week. It's always an uplifting experience. Check it out and see for yourself! In the meantime, I hope you've had a great week!

5 comments:

  1. Your Thanksgiving meal looks delish! It's so nice to see the Christmas decorations coming out...my favorite time of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susie! I'm so glad to hear you had a nice Thanksgiving. It sure is nice to celebrate with our peeps again, isn't it?! I'm with Gracie - I would like to meet Mac as well. He's sitting there so nicely! {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beginning to look a little like Christmas... xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love watching the Bonnie Hunter mystery quilts. I made Summer Solstice - but way after the mystery was revealed. Have fun with yours!

    Yay for Christmas lights!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the traditional Thanksgiving foods, but your jalapeno cranberry relish is new to me, and it sounds yummy! Is it a family recipe? Christmas lighting season is a favorite here, too. Love seeing them. Are you doing the BH mystery? I've never participated, but always love seeing the quilts from them.

    ReplyDelete