Thursday, November 25, 2021

I Like Thurs #56 & Happy Thanksgiving!

How appropriate that our I Like Thurs posts land on Thanksgiving Day today. I will keep this short and sweet today because I hope that all my American friends are focused on everything that they are thankful for today. I will say of course that I am thankful for my family and friends everywhere that see me in the best of times and also the worst of times.

So for my Likes this week: 

I like warm kitties on laps on cold mornings.

I like quilting/ Quilts keep me warm, inspired, and my creative juices flowing. I really like it when I can see the light at the end of the tunnel on a project!

I like reading good books. "Troubled Blood" is keeping up with the other Cormoran Strike books. This one is the 5th in the series and it started right up. Love that Robert Galbraith (aka J. K Rowling) is writing for us big kids too! 

I like that my cousin always remembers to send me an anniversary card. Best cousin ever!

I wish you ALL a fabulous week. Don't forget to notice all the things we have to be thankful for. Not just today, but every day! Happy Thanksgiving. Gobble! Gobble!


Linking up with LeeAnna and all my likable cyber friends HERE!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Susie! Aww, that sweet kitty looks quite comfy and warm. Happy Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving, Susie! (and Happy Anniversary, too, right?) Lots to be thankful for here, too. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That kitty looks so comfy. :-) I've really enjoyed the Strike books. Can't wait fir the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe pets are the best for keeping you toasty. I can't believe that I actually had read one of those books, and have them in my rotation. Great likes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete