Thursday, September 29, 2022

I Like Thursday #91

I'm joining other bloggers to share things that we liked this week. LeeAnna rounds us up each week at Not Afraid of Color. Check it out and get some ideas! There's loads of fun and info there.

In the meantime, I'll start by saying that I'm happy to report that some of the new TV shows for this season have started. One of my favorites is Survivor. I watched Quantum Leap and can't say I was too impressed although Mom & hubby found it interesting. Of course I'm happy to report that the St. Louis Cardinals have definitely made the play-offs. Truly happy about that. Hopefully they'll last long enough to segue perfectly into the St. Louis Blues season! Also I'm semi-patiently waiting for Blue Bloods to start. 

The nights are noticeably getting longer and the temps have fallen. Although it's not yet October, one can definitely tell that Autumn is approaching. Each morning Gracie & I can tell that sunrise is later and later. The good news on that is we get to see some beautiful sky colors! Here's a picture from the other morning.

The book I'm currently reading is "A Gambling Man" by David Baldacci. I'm enjoying it a lot and I'm about halfway through. I find Aloysius Archer a very entertaining character and there are spots in the book that make me laugh. You can read Goodreads.com's synopsis HERE.

I can't let you get away without a picture of a grandson. Here's the latest of Jacob, now 4 months old. Check out those cheeks!


This week ends September and it's going out with a bang. Hurricane Ian is really wreaking havoc down in Florida. Thoughts and prayers to all for getting through it unscathed, especially to friends and family.

Make it a great week!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Susie! Jacob is four-months-old already?!! It won't be long and he'll be running around with the big dawgs. I love David Baldacci especially Amos Decker. I've just found Michael Connelly's Bosch and Lincoln Lawyer books. I love a good series that are new to me! Happy Thursday to you. {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jacob is so beautiful. Glad you are finding fall shows to watch. The season is changing here too. Cooler overnight and taking longer in the day to warm up. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at cute little Jacob - I love those cheeks! What fun it must be to hang out with him. Fall is just made for good books and a cuddly quilt, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Susie, Jacob is as cute as button and has the sweetest smile. I bet he is spoiled rotten. We are seeing signs of fall as well; the leaves are slowly changing and it cooled down this week. I miss the long days that is for sure. Gorgeous sunrise photo. Have a very lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. woohoo survivor and it's great this season isn't it? I was so excited it was on an extra half hour this week, as well as an extended version of Amazing Race. It's an equal favorite of ours

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful sunrise! I'm enjoying those lately, too. Thanks for the book recommendation, too. I've read some David Baldacci, but not this one. Jacob is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete