Monday, July 31, 2023

Riptide is Finished!

About mid-July, I rented time on the longarm at my local quilt shop. I've had this top done for a looong time. I'd guess five years or more. The pattern is Riptide by GEDesigns (Gudrun Erla). It's a nice lap-sized quilt, approximately 49" x 60". I used a Kansas Troubles jellyroll and some background fabric and I picked up the backing fabric (another Kansas Troubles fabric) at my quilt store. I will try to update this post with the name of the pantograph I used to quilt it.







I used Tuscany Cotton batting and this quilt is very snuggly! I hope you liked the photo shoot!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Great finish Susie, lovely pattern and fabrics. Love the photoshoot too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a beauty, Susie! I love the colors - they have a fall vibe to them - and the blues pop out in a pretty way, too. Hooray for a finish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful quilt and lovely photo shoot. Congratulations on getting this one quilted and ready for what I hope to be cooler temps soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 3 finishes - congrats and yes all winners

    ReplyDelete