Saturday, September 28, 2019

Good-Bye, Purple!

Made my Tiny Tuesday block this morning before heading out to walk the dog. Finished the corners when I got back. Ta! Da!
I absolutely love partial seams so this was a joy to sew for me!

This is also the end of purple -- bye! bye! It's been sweet but Tuesday, October 1, will bring a new and possibly final color. Here are all four of my Tiny Tuesday blocks for the month of September.
And just as a reminder, here's one last look this month of my purple String-X.
What have you been up to? Hopefully something that will get your heart singing. Make it a great weekend!

Linking up with Angela at So Scrappy. There is so much talent there -- Go check it out!

12 comments:

  1. Wish I could sew like you, Aunt Sue. Those mini blocks look great! I'm still learning and it's a work in progress for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, Janet (this is you, right? LOL), I've been at it a while and am still learning. Thanks for visiting! Maybe one day we can sew together!!

      Delete
  2. I love your background fabric for the tiny sampler. All your blocks look great, and I'm jealous of the perfect Storm at Sea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blocks are wonderful! I used one of those fabrics in the first photo in my first quilt back in the early 90's! Your string X's look great too!.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was that fabric the floral on the left? It does date back to the 90s. I showed my mother the block just this morning and reminded her that I used that particular fabric in the first quilt I made for her! So funny!

      Delete
  4. Your purples are so fun. I am wondering what the final color will br.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm wondering what that final color will be too!

      Delete
  5. These are all beautiful blocks. Purple is one of my favorite colors and you have so many beautiful shades here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your tiny bright hopes block is pretty in purple, as are all your other September blocks! I do like those String-X blocks, too. They look fun to make!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The String-X blocks are super fun! It's a free pattern from Bonnie Hunter .... if you're interested! *smile*

      Delete
  7. All your purple blocks are lovely! Your Tiny Storm at Sea is particularly impressive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Cathy, as are all of your purple blocks!

      Delete