Saturday, February 8, 2020

RSC Report & More!

Retreats are always satisfying in getting so much accomplished. However there's not much time to post. Here are my ORANGE blocks so far for the 2020 Rainbow Scrap Challenge. These are easy and fun 6" blocks.
Five down, only four to go.

I'm still working hard to get A Very Merry Christmas finished. Managed to get the 17 required 9-patches stitched up. These measure only 3" square.
Still working on the star blocks for this project. Should get some if not all of them finished off tomorrow.

This retreat is "sleep in your own bed" so last night when I got home I finished off an applique block for Afternoon Delight (6.75").

There's nothing like a baby's belly laugh. Please enjoy this moment with our little Brody being thoroughly entertained by his Daddy. (I hope this works!)

Linking up wth Angela at So Scrappy!

6 comments:

  1. Lots accomplished during your sleep in your own bed retreat, the black is a nice contrast in the corners of your Orange blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've made good progress in retreat and at home modes. Enjoy the rest of your retreat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that laugh! I really like your orange blocks, but Afternoon Delight is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great progress at the retreat... and I couldn't stop smiling at the little ones laugh. Very cute...xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun to see what you've been working on! And your retreat sounds like fun, too. I'd always rather sleep in my own bed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a nice selection of ORANGE prints for your RSC blocks!!

    ReplyDelete