Saturday, March 7, 2020

Scrappy Teal!

I must confess I didn't do a whole lot with teal/turquoise this week because I had another project to work on. However, I used my Awesome Land blocks as leaders & enders and managed to squeak out these lovelies! I'll be sharing them with Angela at So Scrappy where all us RSC-ers will be meeting and sharing our teal blocks.
I have a few more blocks cut and ready to go under the needle for later too! See them?
What was I working on? My LQS (O'Sewpersonal) picked #5 for the UFO to work on over the next 2 months. My #5 is Hospital Sketches. This week I trimmed the prepared blocks to size and laid them out. I did this so I had a reference to sew them together without getting them mixed up.
Next I cut the sashing strips and sewed this top together. This is when I sewed the two Awesome Blocks, using them as leaders & enders.
I need to sew the final borders on and finish the applique that I have in mind. There will be vines and I've got bias strips ready to sew together! See that pile??!! Vines in the making!
Have a great weekend!

17 comments:

  1. Your teal blocks are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute turquoise blocks. I love your applique blocks, oh my!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hospital Sketches is going to be so pretty! I love that center where the circle forms. Glad your teal blocks work well for leaders and enders!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty project! And best of all, a finish in site.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think all your work is awesome... but I LoVe the black & Teal RSC blocks. Fantastic...xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice job on making some progress on your TEAL block for the RSC while stepping closer to a completed UFO!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of loveliness happening at your place.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the Hospital Sketches quilt :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your hospital sketches quilt is going to be lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your applique blocks are just lovely! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful Teal blocks and I love your Hospital Sketches quilt....

    ReplyDelete
  12. The teal with the black and white combination is really appealing, Susie.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Susie, I really love your applique quilt. It's so lovely. Good luck with your UFO!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The teal blocks are fun but the applique quilt is spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Alright...

    What I'm going to tell you may sound pretty creepy, and maybe even a little "supernatural"

    HOW would you like it if you could just click "Play" to listen to a short, "magical tone"...

    And magically attract MORE MONEY into your life???

    What I'm talking about is thousands... even MILLIONS of DOLLARS!!!

    Think it's too EASY??? Think something like this is not for real?

    Well then, Let me tell you the news.

    Usually the most magical miracles life has to offer are the EASIEST!!!

    In fact, I'm going to PROVE it to you by allowing you to listen to a REAL "miracle money-magnet tone" I developed...

    And do it FREE (no strings attached).

    You just click "Play" and watch as your abundance angels fly into your life. starting so fast, you will be surprised.

    CLICK here NOW to enjoy the marvelous "Miracle Money Tone" - it's my gift to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your Affiliate Profit Machine is ready -

    Plus, getting it set up is as easy as 1--2--3!

    Follow the steps below to make money...

    STEP 1. Tell the system which affiliate products the system will promote
    STEP 2. Add some PUSH BUTTON traffic (it takes JUST 2 minutes)
    STEP 3. See how the system grow your list and sell your affiliate products all for you!

    Are you ready to make money automatically???

    Get the full details here

    ReplyDelete