Thursday, December 3, 2020

I Like Thursday #16

Here we are again. It's Thursday and our day to share our likes with LeeAnna of Not Afraid of Color. There's quite a few of us that do this every week which makes for lots of fun posts. Go on over to Not Afraid of Color and see for yourself!

So here are my likes for the week. I like Thanksgiving dinners and my mother. I made those placemats and there are four of them. It does make me a little sad that there is one that doesn't get used ever since Dad passed away but it also makes me smile to think of him. Anyway, Thanksgiving is always a "Like" in my book!


The other day we had some cold set in to remind us that winter is near. If you look really hard, you'll see a few flakes against our window. It flurried on Gracie & me our whole walk that day and I truly liked that!

On our walk another day Gracie found the deer first. You can't really tell from my picture but there were four there that day. I think they're getting used to Gracie & me because they never skittered away!

I have been enjoying "The Amazing Race" this season. However, I don't like the alliance aspect. I think every team should be out for themselves. I was not happy that the alliance chose to off the "Geeks" because I really liked that couple.

We happened to watch "The Christmas Chronicles: Part 1" on Netflix with Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell. We really liked it and watched it because we heard that Part 2 was now airing. We watched Part 2 a few days later. It was OK but I enjoyed the first one better even though I would have liked to have seen more of Goldie in the first. She's adorable and is always a bright spot to me.


I like Superior Threads, more specifically their King Tut thread. It's the perfect size for my quilting and I really like it best when it's on sale!! I bought these 4 cones the other day and they arrived this week. Just in time too because I was just about out of the thread I've been using on Snowmen & Churches quilt. It'll be finished soon now and I like that too!

I changed out my header this morning. It's time for a little Christmas so I thought I'd showcase some of my favorite Christmas quilts. I like that too!

Have a great week and don't forget to stop by the other posts!



3 comments:

  1. Thanksgiving dinner looks wonderful... lovely to be able to share it a little bit too...covid is a pest isn't it.
    Great timing with the threads...never is a good time to run out.
    Merry Christmas xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made that tree mini last year, too! It makes a great header for your blog. It looks like you had a pretty table and yummy food for Thanksgiving. I'm sorry that you don't have your dad with you anymore, but so nice that you can spend the time with your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a nice Thanksgiving. We've had a few flakes here, too. Yay for thread on sale!

    ReplyDelete