Saturday, November 28, 2020

Friday Night with Friends

Last night I sewed with some of my virtual friends. We come from all over -- Australia, France, Canada, USA, and more -- and love to check in on each other monthly and last night was just that. Thank you goes to Wendy who sets this up for us each and every month on Sugarlane Designs. Pop on over to meet my amazing friends!

So what did I work on? Earlier in the day I did some secret sewing. Wonder what's going on here ...

In the evening we tuned in to "The Grinch Who Stole Christmas" TV special. I just love Little Cindy Lou Who! The Minions special was a bit disappointing with only one of four minis dealing with Christmas. Then we switched channels to watch Sunday Morning on Friday Night: Pet Project. It was a really fun show all about how we affect pets, their effects on us humans, and many different pet stories. I really couldn't get into some of those folks that had their pets cloned for a mere $50K! Oh well, different strokes, right? So how did I keep my hands busy during TV time?
I finished this little wool cabin by stitching in the trees and "noel".
And then I started this angel. (Sorry about the fuzzy picture.) She needed all the parts whipped down. Then her face was added along with her wing definitions. Just need to add some hair and a halo, followed by some decorative stitching on her gown.

And that, my friends, was my evening. Have a great weekend!



6 comments:

  1. Perfect points on your flying geese. Love the cute cabin and angel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have been watching Christmas movies here too! Love your little wool projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could those flying geese become pine trees? :) Love those wool stitcheries you are doing, too. So glad the angel will get some hair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A productive evening. Beautiful Flying Geese looking all perfect there and your little wool pieces are cute. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sewing with friends is always fun!!!
    Love your geese!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, the points on those flying goose blocks are so perfect (mildly jealous). Angels who have been busy helping people tend to be fuzzy. It just shows a hardworking angel :-)

    ReplyDelete