Thursday, November 5, 2020

I Like Thursday #13

I like the changing colors of the leaves in Autumn.

I like looking UP through the leaves to the blue sky. I like to count my blessings when I do this.
I finished reading "Such a Fun Age" You can find my original post on the book here. It was very much a different type of book than I usually read and it was a nice break from "normal". Do I recommend it? Yes. It talks about "racism" from all different angles and I found that thought-provoking. Next on my reading is to finish up "Walk the Wire" by Baldacci. If you recall that was the book the library snatched back before I was finished. Now where was I ....

I like to watch the deer crossing through my backyard in the Fall. The other day there were two, one adult and one juvenile, foraging in my fire pit and on the trees. I didn't get too good of pictures because II didn't want to scare them away. They're so skittish!


Have a good week!

Linking up with others that will be sharing their grateful thoughts on Not Afraid of Color. Hop on over yourself!

7 comments:

  1. Lovely seeing your backyard and surrounding area. I remember the gorgeous change of colours so well from when I lived in Canada.
    EnJoY your Fall...xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos of the trees and sky are so pretty, Susie! I love that view up through the trees into the sky, too. How neat to have deer come through your yard! Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A good year for colors! Aren't the deer fun to watch? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Caught up on your posts. I love your wool Christmas minis and the embroidery you used to embellish them. YOur work is all lovely. Yes, the trees are what autumn is all about here too. Still enjoying some of the leaves that are remaining. We also have lots of deer trekking through our property. These things always make me happy. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. deer always look so peaceful and graceful. Lowers BP just to watch nature continue despite human behavior. Thank you for writing an I Like post... I needed it

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the leaves changing, especially when it is sunny. Your deer are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete