Thursday, November 26, 2020

I Like Thursday #15

Thursdays are always a good day to reflect on the many things we like but especially so on Thanksgiving. Please join all of us sharing our "good things" on Not Afraid of Color. I like that LeeAnna has given us a specific day to share these things. Come back every Thursday, not just on Thanksgiving!

Speaking of Thanksgiving, I like to eat! Surprised? Probably not. Haha! This week I tried the recipe that Diann shared on her blog Little Penguin Quilts. They were these Pumpkin Pancakes and I loved them! Big, fat, tasty deliciousness! I made them for my mother, Fred, and me last weekend with thick-cut bacon. Oh my!


I also like beautiful sunrises, especially in the Fall in the Midwest. We can see for miles & miles and the fields may be cut down but they're still golden.

Last Mother's Day, my kids (and yes! that includes my daughter-in-law!) got me a Nixplay photo frame. At first I thought it was the ordinary frame that "played" pictures but it's more than that. It hooks up to my wifi and each of the kids, my hubby, and I downloaded the app. Now we can all send photos directly to this marvelous gift! When other friends & family send pictures, I can also download them to the Nixplay. Recently I got these pictures so I like my Nixplay photo frame!







Happy Thanksgiving, my friends & family. I wish you all good health & full bellies today!




3 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving, Susie! So glad you liked the pumpkin pancakes! That Nixplay device sounds really neat - you'll enjoy getting those photos. Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool that you get new photos to pop up! The kid's a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hurt my back so I'm late to the party. LOVE that you made those pancakes... Diann has given us some terrific recipes. I made the pumpkin cake about 3 times now it's so good!
    I never heard of that picture system, what a nice connection Sue!

    ReplyDelete