Saturday, November 21, 2020

Checking in with Angela

 After going on vacation last weekend, my days are so mixed up! I posted my I Like Thursday post on Wednesday and I've been a mess ever since. Thank goodness I've got my sewing because any AND every day is a great day to sew! Am I right? Hahaha!

I managed one Easy Peasy block.

Mostly I've been doing the quilting using my domestic sewing machine. Snowmen & Churches is coming right along. The main part of the quilt is done. Next up -- the borders! This project counts towards my LQS's UFO Challenge and I also put it on my 2020PHD list so it is on a deadline. Here's a sneak peak.

My embroidered little woolies are coming right along too. I work on these while watching TV in the evening. I started working on the candle last night. They will be cut to finish 4".



Of course since I was on vacation, I started a pair of socks. The pattern is Chequer Socks by Very Busy Monkey. I love her patterns which are all on Ravelry. Anyway, I finished the leg portion and have just finished the heel flap.


As soon as I finish Snowmen & Churches, I'll be back on Tiny Tuesday. I am so close to finishing it and hated putting it away for S&C but the latter took priority at the moment.

Linking up with Angela at So Scrappy with all the other Rainbow Scrap Challengers even though I haven't been RSCing lately. Have a great week and enjoy your Thanksgiving dinner. We do truly have a lot to be thankful for even if this year we have to look a little harder.

6 comments:

  1. All your projects are so cute. The wool applique is wonderful. And I love the socks! You're right, we do have a lot to be thankful for, even this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little snowman is adorable, Susie! Will the wool designs be sewn together into a top, or are they all on the same background already? They look like fun to work on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE those adorable mitten and snowman blocks. Socks, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THe mittins are my favorite.
    AT least you posted early rather than late.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those socks look so warm and cozy. Have a safe and ahppy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete