Thursday, November 24, 2022

I Like Thursday #95

I am not doing a typical I Like Thursday post today because tomorrow, the 25th of November, is a special day for me. While I am grateful for Thanksgiving, it is a lot of work that I take on myself so I get to do it all by myself. But this year the next day brings our 44th wedding anniversary. Whoa! Hard to wrap my brains around that! Mr. Hoover has been putting up with my pickiness, sarcasm, and stubbornness for quite a long time. But he has also enjoyed my humor, cooking, and wanderlust for the same amount of time. So I guess it balances out, right? Here's a few pictures from the ages in no particular order ....












In a nutshell, I am thankful that this man has stuck by me for so long and, because this is an I Like Thursday post, I guess I really like him ... well, most of the time! Ha!

Check out the other I Like Thursday posts HERE with LeeAnna.

10 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary! How lucky you are. Happy Thanksgiving, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's pretty important and special to just plain "like" each other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! That IS an important day. May you celebrate many more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, now I'm crying! How lovely this is. I love the easy way you touch in each photo, the easy genuine smiles, the times they represent. Daily, life and love are daily. 44 years is a start right? lol
    your wedding photo is so so so pretty. Thanks for sharing this
    Love, LeeAnna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picture gallery. Congratulations! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Susie, congratulations to you both. Loved seeing your photos but it is always the photos of when young that get to me and give me a tear. You both look wonderful through all the ages.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely collage of photos through the ages. So nice to have someone to grow old with. Lots of luck for many more anniversaries to come!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great post -- May you have many more happy anniversaries.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aaah this was such a lovely post, Susie . Happy Anniversary. Such wonderful photos. Lol I got so tickled when you said Mr. H puts up with pickiness, stubborness and such. I think I have heard the same words from my DH. Wishing you a blessed anniversary and another wonderful 44 years.

    ReplyDelete