Thursday, December 1, 2022

I Like Thursday #96

This week's prompt is inspired by the beginning of December. What is our favorite Christmas movie or show. I have a two movies that I like to watch: National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation and Elf. At the very least these were the two that popped right into my head. What about you? Any favorites out there?

As for my "likes" this week, this little guy turned seven months this week.
Look how curious he is!
Check out this funny video. Jacob is trying to lay his hands on a green bean but it keeps evading capture!

I also liked this week's episode of Survivor and we really enjoyed the St. Louis Blues's come-from-behind win in overtime. I finished my recent book, "The Hidden One" by Linda Castillo. It's the most recent Kate Burkholder mystery novel. It was very good although this time I pretty much had the ending pegged. Yay, me! I need to browse the Cloud Library and get something new downloaded to read next.

Friday we also enjoyed Framilygiving (? or some such name) that Fred's nieces put on. The invitations went out weeks earlier and, before they knew it, the number of attending grew so large that the venue had to be changed and the meal was now going to be catered! Everything was perfect! Not only was the food delicious, the venue was the perfect size, and we got to play games! We had three gifts raffled off, played a game of BINGO, and then there were two sessions of Musical Chairs. First the adults (and there were about 20 of us that played) and the younger kids (there were only 4). Anyway, much gratitude goes out to Debbie & Tina. Hip! Hip! Hooray!
Strictly Family Picture
That'll be a wrap here. I hope you had a good week and that the upcoming week proves to be just as good.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Susie! Seven-months-old already?!! Geez, time passes by quickly. What a sweet video of Jacob not giving up on that green bean. Darn it! Framilygiving looks like it was fun and very well attended!! Wasn't it fun to gather together and be able to catch up with all of them. {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I forgot to put Elf on my list. It is such a fun movie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG the baby doing slight of hand magic with the bean! "now how do these things work???"
    lovely list of likes, always
    LeeAnna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute video of little Jacob! Learning how to pick up odd bits of food must be quite a task. Your Family Thanksgiving sounds like a great event, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Framilygiving sounds like fun. How nice to get together like that! Jacob is a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Susie, that family photo will become a family treasure in years to come. What an adorable little child and precocious too it seems!

    ReplyDelete