Saturday, February 10, 2024

Friday Night with Friends

I am failing badly at Red RSC for February. I am doing pretty good on my embroidery. That's a good thing because there are 49 blocks total in this sew-along.

Here's a picture of the most recently finished block. It was finished during Mom's most recent P/T appointment on Wednesday.


Since that one was finished, it was time to start another. I got the flower portion started at the appointment. Last night during Friday Night with Friends I started the stem and got quite a bit of the leaves done. Still more to go so stay tuned!

Istn't the kitty needle minder cute???

That's been mostly it this week. I did get the side borders sewn on Uptown but no picture was taken. Hope to get more accomplished next week.

Linking up with Cheryll on Gone Stitchin' for FNwF and with Angela on SoScrappy for Rainbow Scrap Challenge!


8 comments:

  1. Some weeks are just like that, aren't they? But it's so nice to have hand stitching to do that doesn't require time at the sewing machine. I really like your horse block!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the kitty needler minder is cute. So are the patterns for your embroidery QAL. Those two horses are particularly precious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love the kitty! How do you mark your embroidery? I don't see any lines where the flower leaves are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some weeks are just busy with not as much time for stitching! Such pretty embroideries! Gail at the Cozy Quilter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your horses are lovely and you have made a good start on the flower. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good progress being made on your blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Susie your blocks look amazing. Love the horses. That is one cute needleminder too. I hope you have a wonderful week . P. S. Love your header photo. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those horses... but all your work is wonderful...xox

    ReplyDelete