Sunday, February 17, 2019

Bloomers Party!

Get your Bloomers on and join our party. Cheryll from Gone Stitchin' is graciously hosting a Bloomer Party! Click HERE to see all the Bloomer participants' progress. Here's where I am so far.
If you've followed along, you'll notice I didn't get any more blocks done but here's a photo of them all together so far. Adorable! This quilt was designed by Lori Holt and I think the templates may still be available at Fat Quarter Shop. Join us -- it's definitely not too late since we're working on this at our own speed.

Have a good Sunday!

8 comments:

  1. They do look good all together. Have you decided on sashing yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe I may do attic window sashing so they look like they're sitting on the sills. What do you think?

      Delete
  2. You are on fire... well done on gOrgeOus blocks...xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blocks are so pretty. Your moving quickly on them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Suzie, oh your blocks are so pretty, well done. I love this quilt & hope to make it 'one day'; bummer that I was not in a position to join in with you & the others.
    Can't wait to see your next blocks!
    x

    ReplyDelete