Monday, February 11, 2019

Movin' It Forward Monday

Good morning! I'm happy to say that I was able to walk Gracie 2.28 miles this morning after yesterday's oopsie-daisy. We woke up to an incredible ice glazing yesterday morning and, going after newspapers, I ended up falling in the street gutter, landing on my left hip. Wow! Is it ever sore!! Let's just say for now that there is a beautiful bruise marking my landing! Lol! Here's pictures of the driveway  and back deck yesterday morning. I should tell you that Gracie's first step off the front porch had her looking like Bambi on ice too -- all four legs splayed!
 

As for Movin' It Forward, I've done a LOT of work on my X-stitch. I may just have this finished for Easter! Sarah will be so proud ... but let's not get ahead of ourselves just yet. Still have a long way to go!


I hope you noticed I changed my header picture at the top of the page. That's another project that has moved to the "DONE" pile. Doesn't it look beautiful??!!
And here it is hanging on the wall. Aren't those yellow tulips gorgeous!!!! A little "surprise" gift from Mom when she arrived on Saturday ... along with a container of Cauliflower Soup. I'll be sending her home this afternoon with a container of Gingered Squash Soup. We love swapping containers with each other and it works perfectly since we pretty much like the same foods.

Linking up with Movin' It Forward!

1 comment:

  1. I love your little Valentine's Day quilt! Sorry to hear about your fall - I didn't even try to go out after watching Belle skate right off the deck. I knew there was no way that would end well! Hope the pain goes away soon.

    ReplyDelete