Saturday, February 2, 2019

February is ❤ Month

Here comes February and all its heart-iness! Whether you go for Heart Healthy or Valentines Day, it's hearts galore this month -- no avoiding it! Lol!
Here's the last of January's Tiny Tuesday blocks. Designed by Cynthia of Quilting is More Fun Than Housework. Ain't it the truth??!! Hahaha! She shared this adorable 4.5" heart pattern with us on her blog here. Adorable!!!! and Thank YOU, Cynthia!

I've got a couple of secret projects that I'm going to mail out for Valentines Day so I can't share photos -- yet. Let it be said that it is from a pattern I got from a sweet friend (Katie) and I'm going to share the love!

One last "heart" project. I plan on getting this quilted & bound today. Needs to go up on the wall .... like yesterday! Yikes!
Have a great weekend!

Linking up with Angela at Super Scrappy.

1 comment:

  1. I like the background of your block- will that be on all of them?

    ReplyDelete