Sunday, February 3, 2019

February is Also YELLOW Month!

RSC (Rainbow Scrap Color) has been selected for February and it is all things yellow! Angela at So Scrappy has used this challenge for years and I've only just discovered it and joined in. My "cover sheet" above shows my yellow scrap box with a few fat quarters thrown in for extra measure. Now you know where my next String-X block will be coming from!

I want to share with you my Bloomers QAL progress. I've had so much fun with these so far and they go together quickly. First a little tracing followed by a little machine sewing. Press those pieces and applique them down! Great handwork for getting a little TV watching in or relaxing with music. I already finished up the first three blocks (which I shared here) and here are the next three blocks! Told you I was loving them!


Looks like they could use a good pressing. Later when I put on the sashing strips!

As for Dresden Quilt Workshop sew-a-long, I've got these next five beauties ready to go together for a HUGE block. Stay tuned for that!
Then it's a series for flying geese and put it together. Oh! I'd better get back to that first block. I've finally decided what I want to do and actually drafted it up so I don't forget!

I'll leave you with a couple of pictures from recent walks. They were taken when it was cold. 70s today though, baby!





Linking up with Cheryll at GoNe StItChInG for Bloomer Party #2 and Em at Em's Scrap Bag for Movin' It Forward Monday!




5 comments:

  1. I love your flowers, especially the 3rd photo. It looks difficult though. What kind of prints are those in your last photo?

    I can comment on your blog now! What changed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Bloom blocks are looking good!

    Happy I can comment now, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your flower blocks are sweet as can be.

    ReplyDelete