Monday, April 22, 2019

Movin' It Forward

For this week's Movin' It Forward, I have a couple of things to share. First up, I finished Block #1 of Hospital Sketches from Barbara Brackman's Civil War Quilts

I have totally decided that these blocks are too intense for me so I'll finish this quilt-a-long doing the smaller versions of the next blocks. They will surround this monster! Lol!

I also moved along on the Bloom Quilt-a-Long. I finished the applique on the block on the right and am diligently working on the block on the left.
I also set up the next two blocks and will try to get them finished up this week sometime.
You can look in on Em's Scrap Bag HERE to see what we've all been up to this past week. Happy Earth Day!

3 comments:

  1. I love the colors you're using in Hospital Sketches! I've been saving the patterns, but haven't even pulled a single fabric yet.
    The idea of surrounding this big beauty of a block with smaller simpler ones is a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your BLoom quilt will be very pretty... Love your blocks ... xox

    ReplyDelete