Saturday, April 27, 2019

Scrappiness Happiness

On Wednesday I grabbed my box of blue scraps and pulled all the aqua and aqua-ish scraps I could find. Then I sewed and sewed. Introducing my Aqua String-X block!
Do you see that aqua poodle fabric? ❤
And here it is with its friends from the previous Rainbow Scrap Challenge months.
This quilt is going to be amazing! Thanks, Em, for Scrap Happy Saturdays!

And thank you to Bonnie Hunter for the FREE String-X Pattern!

Also linking up with Lori atHumble Quilts!

8 comments:

  1. These blocks are beautiful. Your quilt will be so pretty. I like the scrappy gray background. Sew inspiring ... :) Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree - this is going to be a gorgeous quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blocks are looking beautiful together! A feast for the eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are great blocks! I love the light and dark gray backgrounds and the pattern they make, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving your String X blocks!!! (No, Gayle @ Mango Feet! I will NOT be starting this project any time soon.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are right...the quilt is going to be amazing! String X is on my to-do list but I have other string quilts in the works to finish first. I like your gray background.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes. This quilt is going to be amazing. I love that block. It's perfect for scrappy fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That quilt will be amazing!!

    ReplyDelete