Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Hospital Sketches

I made quite a bit of progress recently on the stitch-a-long with Barbara Brackman's Civil War Quilts blog, called Hospital Sketches. Block #4 is complete (except for trimming and final pressing).
I thought that Block #3 was completed but I need to add an extra leaf at the bottom of the stem to cover the unfinished edge. But you get the idea, right?
Again, these will be joining the first two blocks.

In the meantime, I squeezed in a bit of time yesterday to complete Tiny Tuesday. I LOVE ORANGE and ORANGE is the color for May!
Have a great week!

Linking up with Em at Movin' It Forward!

2 comments:

  1. I love the fabrics you are using for your applique and your orange block is great.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Hosp. sketches blocks--so pretty--lovely applique work on these hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete