Monday, May 27, 2019

Movin' It Forward

I managed to get the final two string strips sewn this morning on my String-X project. Then I trimmed all four to size, including the pointy tips! Final assembly of this block should be this afternoon or tomorrow morning, at the latest!
My wool mat is gray so it kind of gives me an idea how pretty this block will be. I love orange & gray together.

Today is Memorial Day and we remember those who gave their lives so that we may live freely. God Bless the USA!



Linking up with Em's Scrap Bag for Movin' It Forward today. Check out how busy everyone else has been also!

3 comments:

  1. Your String X's are a great design for RSC! It's sunny here in Chicagoland and we look forward to the Memorial Day parade in a couple of hours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your string blocks are going to look great! And I love your Tiny Tuesday block from your last post too - I've been watching those blocks come through but haven't sewed any up yet - they look fun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The orange and grey does work really well. xx

    ReplyDelete