Friday, May 3, 2019

Friday Night Sewing With Friends

One just has to wonder what we did before the Internet. I love sewing with different groups all over the world and tonight was no exception. Cheryll from Australia hosts Friday Night Sewing with Friends on the first Friday of the each month. We have a fantastic group of talented ladies that share what they got done on that night. Go HERE to see what everyone did!

As for me, I sat down to this ...
and managed to finish off both leaves and the heart at the end of the flower. Now it looks like this ...
This block is the small #2 sprout from Hospital Sketches. It will join the large #1 wreath that I completed earlier. Remember it now?
Now go check out what the others sewed tonight!

I won't get much else finished because I'm really tired but the St. Louis Blues have just started game 5 against the Dallas Stars and I'm looking for a win. LET'S GO BLUES!!!

9 comments:

  1. Such a pretty flower. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that wreath - looking forward to seeing this progress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your applique is looking lovely. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the heart at the end of the stem. It's fun that everyone links up after the SAL with what they were working on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful block you have made, love the little heart. Hope the Blues did you proud.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so agree that it is fun sewing with people all over the world... the internet has made it so easy and fun too... Love your needleturn work.... hope your team won!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LoVe the wreath... it's absolutely beautiful.
    Thanks for joining in FNwF too... xox

    ReplyDelete