Friday, May 31, 2019

String SAL

Here we are the end of May and Lori at Humble Quilts is hosting a String Linky Party! Go see what all the creative stringers have gotten done this month. Truly amazing stuff!

As for me, I've finished my block for this month. If you recall, I'm doing String-X, a free pattern by Bonnie Hunter, but following along with the Rainbow Scrap Challenge 2019. This month's color was orange so here is my block. Orange in all its glory! Lol!

I'm also including a picture of Orange playing with his friends (in no particular order). What a group!
Don't forget to link up with Lori. Click on Humble Quilts above!

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I do like your string blocks! Inspiration for a future string quilt, there are still way too many scraps and strings hanging around here. They do multiply in the night you know, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your orange block looks great but together they all look stunning! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such terrific string blocks and I love each block being a different color!!

    ReplyDelete