Saturday, June 1, 2019

Good-bye to Orange!

I've said it before and I'll say it again -- I like Orange! I've had fun playing with Orange this month but I hear June will be Blue in the Rainbow Scrap Challenge 2019. That's fine with me too.

This week's Tiny Tuesday block was an adorable Monarch Butterfly. I had trouble with it but no fault other than my own. Sometimes keeping organized is an issue for me! Lol! Turned out fine but she's a bit shorter than wide. Again, it's all OK because my border strips are over-sized for "just in case". This month happens to be my first case and I think that's pretty good. Here she is.
Last month's Rail Fence block got it's strips sewn on.
And here are all of May's Orange blocks. (I like it when others post their entire month together!)
Check out that orange pen I was using while working on publicity for my guild's upcoming show!

Thanks, Angela, for the Monarch block and keeping us straight in the midst of your turmoil!

Linking up with SoScrappy this morning.

5 comments:

  1. Your Tiny Tuesday blocks turned out great in ORANGE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your orange scraps made beautiful blocks! I oyersize my sashing strips for the TT blocks, too - just in case!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your two tone monarch. Great idea, as I am running low on scraps. I will get mine done this weekend, I hope. Hoping for a date night tonight, tomorrow is our 55 anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your oranges are very pretty and look great together

    ReplyDelete