Monday, June 24, 2019

Movin' It Forward Monday

In spite of having company, I've still managed to move a couple of projects forward. My embroidery is a no-brainer -- it can be done while watching TV, sitting outside enjoying a glass of wine, or whenever. My circus stitchery went from this ....
to this!
I also got my LQS UFO project done for this 2-month period. I didn't take many pictures of my kitty embroidery but last seen it looked like this.
It is now quilted with an easy grid through the stitching, in-the-ditch at the seams and around the clam shells, and echo stitched once around the clams. The clam shells were made from a new template I got because I loved making Uncle Sam's Clams!
It is also bound in a beautiful green that I wish I had oodles more, kind of a poison green with a striped pattern. The back looks like this.
There you see the hanging sleeve and the label in the corner. That's all I have left -- finish the label and show it off tomorrow at OSew Personal Quilt Shop.

This past weekend my son and his family traveled from Maryland to a wedding in Richmond VA. Here's a sweet picture of my grandbaby ready for the wedding. And, yes ladies, he has arrived - per his onesie!
And here he is signing "I love you!"

Linking up with Em at Movin' It Forward.

1 comment:

  1. The cat turned out so cute. Amazing that you got a picture of your grandson signing. . .

    ReplyDelete