Saturday, June 29, 2019

Good-bye, Dark Blues!

This is the end of June which is the end of dark blues in the Rainbow Scrap Challenge. I managed to finish up all four blocks. They still need their borders but I'm happy to call them done at this point. The basket block turned out pretty cute, but it did not turn out really dark blue. I'm OK with it anyway because it is truly cute.
The Monkey Wrench really is dark blue.
And all four together look like this. ❤
I'm packed and ready for retreat these next two days. I'm hoping to get a good jump on getting a quilt top together. Have a great weekend!

Linking up with Angela at So Scrappy.

6 comments:

  1. Your basket IS really cute! And good job on the fan block!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blocks look great! Everytime I see someone else's fan block, I think I need to re-do mine... Have fun at your retreat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a cute little basket! Enjoy the retreat and I just love the photo in your header.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job on finishing up your Tiny Tuesday blocks for the RSC!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your little navy blocks. This quilt is going to look so good when they are all together.

    ReplyDelete