Monday, June 17, 2019

Movin' It Forward Monday

I'm participating in a UFO Challenge at my LQS. It is being run in the typical manner where we've located UnFinished Objects (quilts) that we would really, really like to finish. Then the store picks a number and we have two months to finish up the project associated with that number and bring it to show & share. We have our next meeting on the 24th of this month so it's time to get moving on it! After all, the quilt show is all over except the clean-up. (As Publicity Chair, I have to collect all the yard signs and car magnets; then clean them up and return them to the storage unit. It will all be over soon!)

Here's a picture of the progress I had made up to this past week. When the UFO was selected, all I had done was the embroidery.
Very early this morning, I was at this point.
Time to get the quilting bug! I'll try to get this finished up and ready to hang this week.


Linking up with Em at Movin' It Forward Monday.

3 comments:

  1. That is just so CuTe... love it... xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's fun. Enjoy the quilting. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea for the UFO challenge. As a mad cat lady, I LOVE this one so much!! Thanks for the smile :)

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete